Two people grasp been confirmed ineffective by the Kano Issue Fire Provider who suffocated whereas clearing a diesel reservoir on Saturday evening in Kano.
An announcement issued on Sunday by the Public Household Officer of the inform fireplace service, Saminu Abdullahi, defined that the incident came about alongside Katsina Avenue by Baban Gwari roundabout in Fagge Native Executive House.
He gave the names of the deceased as Philip Osando, 40, and Philip Emmanuel, 35.
In line with him, “We bought an emergency call from one Police Inspector Abubakar Surajo, at about 08:20 p.m on Saturday, and we despatched our rescue physique of workers to the scene at about 08:27p.m.”
Abdullahi talked about the deceased entered the diesel reservoir to particular the tank after they grasp been instructed at their reputation of job to put collectively to receive diesel, nonetheless couldn’t come out.
He talked about that the victims grasp been retrieved by fireplace service personnel and handed over to the police and grasp been conveyed to a successfully being facility, where medical doctors confirmed them ineffective.